What's Up?

Hello,

My card today was made with TAWS Yappy and Hard Boiled sets.  On a piece of card stock, I stamped the chicken wire background, then die cut a circle from it.  I colored my card base in Peacock Feather distress ink and chicken in Copic markers.  Next, i adhered the chicken wire background card, and chicken on foam tape.  And lastly, I added 'hello' wood veneer and sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend!



   

I'm submitting this card to the following challenge:

 

4 comments:

  1. love the background and your coloring - thanks for sharing your cute card at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fresh and fabulous! Your card makes me smile! Thank you for sharing in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love your background and adorable chicken! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *